Federal Lands Transportation Planning Resources
If you’re looking for technical information or guidance for your transportation project in a federal land, check out the resources of FLTI first.
We’ve assembled a wealth of relevant information such as:
- Planning resources including lists of potential stakeholders and planning documents to get you started
- Definition of "what is transportation in federal lands?"
- Available funding sources to consider
- Useful links to other transportation organizations
FLTI also houses the "Resource Library" created by TRIPTAC. This resource library is a collection of pre-sorted transportation resources specific to Federal Land Management Agencies, such as:
- Design guidelines
- Sample planning documents
- Contract guidance
- Legislation and regulations
- Planning and management toolboxes
- Training programs and materials
For your convenience, the resource library is online and searchable. FLTI will continue to add documents and trainings to this collection, so check back often to see what’s new. Or, if there’s something you think we should add, please let us know (send suggestions to email@example.com).