Transportation Demand Management 2020
Started: May, 2020 End Date: September, 2021 Project ID #4W8403 Status: Ongoing
• Continue to develop and manage the Bozemancommute.org website that operates on the RideAmigos platform. The platform is used for transportation demand management (TDM) and provides services including trip planning, carpool/vanpool management, transit schedules and route finders, employer TDM management, incentive and rewards programs and guaranteed ride home programs. One of the first steps is continued discussion with partners on a rebranding effort for the site to be more encompassing for people in the greater Gallatin Valley area.
Other initiatives may include:
• Development of a guaranteed ride home program that could be implemented by employers
• Establishment of a car share program that would include consideration of both public and private users across the city.
• Evaluation of options to support the Streamline Bus.
• Development of a strategies to develop an Urban Transportation District.
• Further development of a traffic calming program including the finalization and rollout of a toolkit.
• Assistance with efforts to prepare for the formation of an MPO.
Sponsors & Partners
- U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) Sponsor